Welcome to Estendart
- Established in 1986, Estendart Ltd is New Zealand’s leading contract research organisation (CRO) providing pre-clinical and clinical services to the global animal health industry.
- Estendart also provides animal models for the evaluation of medical devices and for determining the toxicology of compounds with biological activity.
- The welfare of animals is a major consideration in the conduct of trials. The most ethical approaches are used in designing biomedical and animal health studies.
- Multi-skilled team. Estendart ‘s experienced staff members including veterinarians, PhDs and animal science graduates, all focusing on providing innovative solutions for projects across a broad range of services.
- Located alongside Massey’s Veterinary School. Estendart Ltd has a close relationship with the sole veterinary school in NZ. This provides direct access to academic expertise and research facilities.